26.2.13

CATS ON TUESDAY


One day this week I came back from a walk on a muddy field. Photo hunting can be dirty sometimes. When I had taken off my jeans, I saw Rosie sniffing at them reluctantly, but then  got closer



wondered what the smell was and suddenly attacked my Jeans ! I wondered too why she was so angry, and then thought, she must smell the cows which had been once on this field and that of course was an unknown dangerous smell ! Imagine little Rosie besides a cow !



Since a couple of weeks now, each morning I find one or two mousies in the water bowl. Pookie got used to it, but Arthur doesn't like mousies in his water and stays away until I have taken them out. Rosie is really a caring cat to give their mousies a bath every day !



Pookie loves to pose for a photo ! When she sees me with my camera she rolls around and purrs !! She isn't bothered at all, no, she feels flattered !



Kim and Rosie for the moment sleep on Mr. G.'s bed, which makes him happy because he has a good excuse not to make it ! "I can't disturb the cats" he says !

Arthur too has found a "new" sleeping place. A long time he hadn't slept on my bed.



He first considers the situation  (should I jump or not), checks if their is no danger under the cover, and then only settles down for his day nap !



He also spends the nights with me. For the moment I watch a little movie "Hetty Wainthrop investigates" before I read my book and then switch of the light. The first evening he was thinking seriously if he would stay or not, but then decided that there was nothing to disturb his sleep and settled down.



He is the only one Rosie allows on my bed ! And this is my view each night before I switch off the light.


Please don't forget to visit each other !

15 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

We love Mr G's excuse and explanation! Purrs!

Sparkle said...

You kitties have ALL sorts of rituals! We are pretty simple here - we demand dinner at 5 (we get fed at 6 or thereabouts) and all go to bed at the same time as my human. And we catch morning sun puddles in the one window in which they appear. That is about it!

Barbara said...

Great to see the cats again - I've missed them! Your bed looks even more crowded than mine :O) Luckily Pepper is usually the only one sharing with me and she's small enough to not take up much room.

Mr Puddy said...

I just know Miss Rosie is da big boss of the house..tee..heh...heh
xoxo

Linens and Royals said...

I think your cats are being very fair. Two for Mr G, and two for you.
Kim looks very funny, just a big black lump behind Pookie.
I hope you don't move about too much in your sleep and disturb Arthur and Rosie.

Ellen Whyte said...

Ah, life under the velvet paw! Isn't it fun? i bet a cow would run a mile from Rosie!

Lovable Derek said...

You make your posts so interesting. Thanks for this lovely post and meme.

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

Cats are endlessly entertaining I think. Natural celebrities! Ive never seen a cat put their mouses in a water bowl, so funny!
Minerva ~

Hannah and Lucy said...

Mr G is being crafty not making his bed because of Kim and Rosie!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

catsynth said...

The cats are all funny as usual. Those pictures of Pookie rolling around are adorable :)

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We wonder what Pookie and Arthur think every time they see those mousies in the water. ;)
Glad to see all the kitties enjoying the bed with their favorite people!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Interesting smells and interesting sights..I like your last view at night before sleep Hugs GJ xx

Not a Dog Person said...

Rosie was cow tipping!

Luna said...

Dear Rosie, I'm so proud of you sweet girl! You did well, it's good to sniff mom's clothes to know what's going on outside, I mean...when she is not home! :D
You are so cute! Please, stay away of those cows!
Here I like to do the same, mainly when dad arrives from his work.I love to sit in his notebook case MOL =^.^=
purrs and love
Luna

meowmeowmans said...

We understand, Rosie. If a smell is unfamiliar, you must defend your territory, right?

Mr. G is so funny about not making the bed because there are cats in it. Sounds good to us! :)