15.10.16

NEWS AND SELFIES

My cats feel neglected, I didn't write about them this week, the reason was I had to create a Facebook page for our painting group and that took me quite some time.



Meanwhile it cooled down and from outsiders my cats have become insiders. The beds, sofas and radiators are always decorated with a cat !



Kim always looks for company, the others not so much.



Arthur is always getting on the nerves of Mr. G. because he sits on his lap and looks at him with big eyes which makes Mr. G. nervous because he feels obliged to get up and give him something to eat, and that Arthur knows !

If just looking at him doesn't help, he would sit on the table so that Mr. G. can't watch his movie anymore because he cuts his view. 





Each evening I have this view, Mr. G. looking like a Teletubby


He doesn't hear as well as I do (I suppose you understand) and this was the best solution for me not to become deaf.



Kim here shares the sofa with Arthur. Kim has changed, she is mostly in the house now, and is less shy, I am even allowed to pet her, just a little bit, but she sits every evening on Mr. G.'s lap and wants to be petted or even brushed ! Miracles happen !



Arthur always wants the place where Rosie is sleeping. In the past they always slept together but now she hisses him away ! Poor Arthur !

And here are the cat selfies :




Oups ! It went off !




I suffer from a lack of energy



me too !



Yes hold up the tablet, I just want to see how I look upside down !







15 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Wow, it's cool to see Kim being so friendly!

The Swiss Cats said...

Lovely photos of the cats with their dad ! Purrs

pilch92 said...

Great selfies!!That is sweet that the kitties like to sit with their Dad. I love the Teletubbies, the photo is of Po :) I have a talking Laa Laa ( I know I am crazy) :)

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Purrfect selfies! So glad to get an update on how things are going :)

The Chair Speaks said...

Hahaha, Aurthur is a big bully! Purrs from us!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Hehehe, my peep has threatened to buy another sofa, just for me.... little do peeps know, it doesn't work that way! You all have taken lovely selfies, including Mr G, who is clearly a very understanding peep. purrs ERin

Peaches and Paprika said...

Arthur: CAT WITH A PURPOSE! Love the shot from the back with the curved tail! Who can refuse this cat? Love the shot with both on lap, too.

Little Miss Titch said...

Wow you all look like you getting your easy on,xx Speedy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is nice to see the cats enjoying time with Mr. G. Arthur is very persistent. Lovely selfies from all of you.

Furries said...

I think the kitties and Mr. G. have a great system worked out.

Kitties Blue said...

What wonderful selfies. Rosie and Pookie, you two really cracked us up. We loved seeing all the photos with Mr.G. Lily Olivia does exactly like Arthur with our mom. She stares at her until Mom gets creeped out. Thanks so much for hopping with us. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

meowmeowmans said...

We are happy that Kim feels braver and is more friendly. Arthur always makes us laugh -- how funny that he stares at Mr. G. like that, so that he can get a snack. :)

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Sienna sits on her dad's lap as much as she can. HE refuses to get up and give her treats though!!!

Unknown said...

Awww very cute pictures! Loving that selfie hehe thanks for sharing! :)
Tina

Deb said...

Great photos of dad and kitties.