11.2.18

CAT SELFIES AND NEWS



Just one ! no more .....




The food was good so I am in a good mood and show you how  I digest happily ! Even making a selfie with a full stomach.











The hibernation continues although I wouldn't call this rainy weather winter,  Arthur couldn't even hide once in the snow ! Therefore he turns around on my bed and grooms and sleeps !



Rosie too is always on the same places, but I think she must go out during night, because she was so friendly and brought a bird corps in Mr. G's room and he promptly stepped on it when he got out of his bed, barefood of course .... you should have heard him !



Rosie always sits besides me on the sofa for the moment





or sleeps between my legs while I watch TV. It's time that spring arrives !

Meanwhile for health reason I return to Egypt the only country which is close enough (4 h flight) where it is always warm and sunny. Even in Morocco in the desert they had a lot of snow !!



So from Wednesday on I will finally breath dry weather. My little cat family is in best hands with Mr. G !

7 comments:

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Having a break from the bad weather is a must if it makes you poorly. And spring and summer cant come quick enough in my book as it is wetter than... well something very wet! MOL
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin

pilch92 said...

No photo of Kim? :( Rosie and Arthur look great. Enjoy the warmer weather.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We went from nice weather on the US West Coast to bad weather on the East Coast! We are going home today... and it is supposed to rain here this week....

meowmeowmans said...

Arthur and Rosie look great! Poor Mr. G, stepping in that bird corpse. :(

We hope Kim is doing well, and that you have a good visit to Egypt!

Little Miss Titch said...

I'm snoozing this week too,hope you mum enjoys the weather on her holiday,xx Speedy

Dash Kitten Crew said...

I go nuts if Ido't get a break so I hope you enjoy yours!

Happy (late) Sunday Selfie

The Dash Kitten Crew

Furries said...

Yuck - stepping on dead bird.
Enjoy your trip to the warm, dry air.